Benefits of Garage Insulation
Some of Foilboard® for Garage insulation benefits include:
- The cost to insulate garage, including garage door insulation cost, are generally recouped in the long term.
- Having various Garage insulation R values to choose from, including the perfect one for your garage.
- Helping keep the heat in during winter months.
- Being the best garage door insulation for heat available, ensuring your home and garage are as well prepared as possible against external weather conditions.
- After reducing the amount of time you run your energy appliances, you will reduce your carbon footprint.
- After installing insulation in garage, your home is more soundproof.
- insulation provides a degree of soundproofing to any property in which it is installed.
- Complete safety, as all materials contain no harmful fibres and are safe for installation and use.
- Being fire retardant, meaning it is not susceptible to catching on fire.
Garage Door Insulation
Our garage door insulation panels are both slimline and extremely effective, ensuring that your door is strongly armed to protect your home from the intrusion of extreme heat and cold. Thankfully, we’ve also made installing garage door insulation a breeze.
The Foilboard Garage Door Kit contains the following;
- 20 x Garage Door Panels
- 100 x Spacer Blocks
- 1 x Silver Tape
- 1 x High Temperature Adhesive
- 1 x Installation Guide
This garage door insulation is the perfect DIY activity that will improve the insulation in your garage all year round!
How to Install Garage Insulation
Installing Foilboard® for Garage Insulation is a simple process, once you have the right tools, knowledge and expertise. Depending on how you want to install Foilboard® for Garage Insulation (during the construction of a new garage or in an existing one), the exact process will vary slightly. However; cutting, measuring and fitting the insulation sheets is still a breeze. If you would like detailed step-by-step instructions for installing Foilboard® for Garage Insulation you can download the guide, view that here, or alternatively please contact us on 1800 354 717.